HELPING STUDENTS PLAN FOR THEIR FUTURE
ASPIRE is a mentoring program. We match trained and supportive adult volunteer mentors with students and their families to develop plans to meet educational goals beyond high school.
ASPIRE is a program of the Higher Education Coordinating Commission’s Office of Student Access and Completion (OSAC). OSAC expands opportunities for Oregonians to complete their higher education and career training goals through information, mentoring and financial aid.
- Explore College and Career Options
- Scholarships and Financial Aid information
- College and Scholarship Application Assistance
- Resources for Essay Writing
- College Selection Advice
- Available to all Students
- Parent-Mentor partnerships to help students with the next step after high school.
For more information about getting your student connected with the ASPIRE program, or for information about becoming an ASPIRE volunteer at Waldport High School, contact: Peter Colley, ASPIRE Coordinator
Or call the school office at 541-563-3243.