Rules of Engagement
This site welcomes your comments and the expression of opinion and we respect your right to disagree. That said, we are counting on you to follow some basic rules on our site:
- No abusive, obscene, vulgar, or inappropriate language or postings. This includes remarks that are racist, sexist, homophobic, profane, or sexually explicit. All such posts will be immediately deleted.
- We will delete any post that is derogatory toward an individual, whether a student, a staff member or a community member.
- If you wish to make us aware of an issue in your school, or if you have a complaint against a staff member, please use private messaging to protect the privacy of the students involved.
- We check messages frequently and promise to respond quickly by forwarding your issue to the appropriate district leader(s).
- Please cite your sources as appropriate.
- We will delete posts that violate the privacy of individuals.
- We will delete comments that are posted repeatedly.
- Our page administrators reserve the right to remove any comment at any time for any reason.
- Repeat violators will be banned from the site.
- Complaints or questions about Facebook posts should be directed to Kristin Bigler 541-270-3366 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lincoln County School District does not sponsor or endorse any content posted on this social media site by third-party users.